Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Junk

Blogger is still the same junk it was, six years ago. This makes me relive the dial-up Internet life I had in High School. Slow and boring.

I should read something relevant like How To Fight Depression or Life on Prozac. Not that I'm on Prozac, but I probably need one. In all honesty the only thing I can do lately is to clean the entire apartment. Every fucking day. I'm trying to read Robert Bly's What Have I Ever Lost By Dying? in between single-page reads of Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil. Above all, nothing's really moving lately.

I find myself watching movies. This is a private symptom of extreme boredom (and escapism, too) because I can't stand movies that much. Yesterday was G.I. Joe and David Lynch's Inland Empire. I have to cure myself by e-mailing my sister about stuff. Or, I don't know. I should drug myself to death.

That's too much for a first post, but it's so timely for my host to announce that my old blog, Menthol-Guy, will be terminated by next week. I should blog often; I've been forgetting my blogging therapy.

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you back where you started it all. The same look of the Blogger dashboard surely makes you bring back the old good times of high school and your old blogs.

    Will be keeping in touch for more of your posts.

    Have a nice day. And welcome back to Blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way for your old entries to be cross-posted here? I've been reading your entries for a while now, and this is a selfish request, sure, but if there is a way for you to reconsider, that'd be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manech, unfortunately, there's this genius error Blogger commits when importing Wordpress .xmls. I'm on my way making a blog archive of Menthol-Guy on Wordpress, though. :D

    Thanks, Neutraluniverse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger's no Wordpress but I love it to death. lol Glad to see you're here now. And I second the motion to bring the MG archives here. You've been a daily read of mine for over a year now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. moorteh. LOL

    huy, our blogs. (i mean old ones)madededs na.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I freaked out when I saw the words ACCOUNT SUSPENDED on your dotcom. For real. Good to know that you're not really leaving.

    ReplyDelete